Monday, December 19, 2011

Not me Hodgpodge

Follow Not Me Monday over on  MckMama's blog.

Not Me Hodgepodge:


We did NOT decide to take the kids to the Strasburg Railroad yesterday to ride the Santa train and skip nap. We were definitely NOT gone for 7.5 hours to come home with 4 exhausted kids – one of which was so tired, but so happy to be out of the car that in his racing around the kitchen and dining room did NOT stumble and hit his chin on a bin that I have NOT neglected to put away. This said toddler did NOT put his teeth into his lip and have a nasty cut on his lip only days from Christmas and all the photos that will be taken.

I did NOT attempt to get last weeks 5 baskets full of laundry put away while a starting this weeks. I would NEVER be that far behind on laundry and we would NEVER be living out of baskets only to be running out of clothes in those. I would NEVER attempt doing all this with 3 exhausted toddlers who are NOT at each other’s throats because of no nap yesterday because their parents’ would NEVER skip nap!

I would NEVER be this far behind and still be working on my Christmas cards! They are definitely in the mail and on their way to make it there before Christmas!! And I would definitely NOT be so far behind on all the class gifts, teacher gifts, and family gifts that are going out before Christmas. I bought them so early and would NEVER have a mile long list of all the things needed to accomplish this week. I was smart and did a little every week leading up so there was no last minute scramble.

No comments: