Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hodgepodge Tuesday

Because I didn't know what else to call today's post... its a hodgepodge of photos.


These are the pumpkins from our pumpkin picking day.


Parker and Daddy busy carving his pumpkin.


Peyton poking holes in his template.

The boys scooping the insides out. (yes, I know the pics are out of order, but I just don't have the time or energy to fix them.) :) My flash wasn't on and it got an orange glow, but I guess it makes it look a little more festive.


A visit to the park and the obstacle course. (And GO EAGLES!)

Piper climbing inside the hippo, sporting her pink Eagle's jersey.


Ribbit, ribbit...

Surprisingly I didn't have to work too hard to get this shot and I love it. My two toddlers want nothing to do with sitting still, let alone still enough for me to take a photo of them and Pax wanted me to hold him (BIG mama's boy) and not Peyton. BUT, we got it without a lot of tears or stress.
Piper (16 mos), Peyton (6yrs), Paxton (2.5 months), and Parker (2.5yrs)

No comments: