Monday, September 27, 2010

Laughter

Today is just one of those days where I need to laugh it off! I need to laugh as Piper has gotten into the frig for the 20th time and is now carrying around the bottle of salad dressing, as Parker is throwing grapes across the table at Peyton, as I'm cleaning smashed Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich off the floor and the bottom of my foot, as I chase Piper around with a vacuum as she eats a muffin (I know its my own dumb fault for not putting her in the booster seat, but I just wasn't in the mood - guess I paid for my laziness), as Parker is sitting in time out and screaming at the top of his lungs (and then proceeds to scream for the next hour till he finally crashes for a nap), as we are racing to the bus stop which ends with Parker screaming because he can't get on too, as its 1:30 and I am just getting to finally put food into my shaking, hungry body, as Piper tries to scale the entertainment center for the 100th time today and finally Parker gets so tired of hearing me tell her to get down that he lifts her down (did I mention that he's only 10lbs heavier than she is).... its just one of those days where I gotta laugh!!!

Tanya

No comments: