Thursday, September 20, 2012

Two going on five

God truly saved the wildest, most fearless, trouble making toddler for last! Paxton is giving me a run for my money!!(except I didn't pay for him, so I guess that figure of speech is kind of mute) He thinks he's much bigger than he is!
He has figured out how to climb out of his crib, set off my car alarm continuously, been found fishing in the toilet, figured out how to climb the baby gate (NONE of them EVER figured that out!!). He gets into EVERYTHING and then some.
 
 
He is the one where most mom's are gasping and panicking because he will be doing tricks like this at the park....

 
I'm so used to it and by the time you get to the fourth, not much phases you anymore. Jeff and I are always talking about how much more relaxed you get from kid #1 to kid #4! And if you don't have 4, just trust me. :)

 
While I joke that its best that he's my 4th and not my 1st or I would have had several heart attacks by now, he truly makes me work hard to keep him safe and out of trouble! He takes being a toddler to a whole other level!


No comments: