Thursday, September 6, 2012

Reasons I NEVER get on the phone

If I don't answer the phone or never call you back, here is why:

Because before I know it all my groceries are being dumped on the floor and the plastic bags - clearly not meant to be played with - are being used to play store, change babydolls diapers, and collect things. (And, if you're wondering why I still use plastic bags, its called 4 kids and I can't remember to take them with me. To which someone so kindly told me to leave them in my car because that would make it so much easier to remember - um, yeah, did I mention I have 4 kids and I'm lucky if I remember my wallet?)

Because a cup of water being used for painting is all over the floor and being refilled by a 3 yr old and spilled once again.

Because chances are I'm changing a diaper, taking someone to the bathroom, giving someone a snack or drink.

Because if I get a second without a screaming or fighting kid, I'm running to the bathroom by myself!

Because if they spot me on the phone they are hanging from the ceiling fans before I know it.

Because I just might have an ulcer from the stress of just trying to handle something over the phone for 5 min!

Because I can come back to an email or text message and the recepient can't hear how out of control things really are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone ever told you . . . "You're an amazing Mom!"