Monday, January 5, 2009

Parker is 9 months old!!










Well Parker's first year of life is flying by and he is now 9 months old, actually almost 10 now. (a little behind on the posting these days) At his 9 month checkup he was 23 lbs 12 oz and 30 inches!! He loves to pull himself up on everything and is starting to get the hang of cruising around the furniture. He hates all types of food - baby food and table food. He spits everything out and is giving me a run for my money. Not really sure what this stage is all about. He used to want everything we were eating, but didn't quite have the hang of eating without choking. Now we've moved onto being able to handle pieces of food, but he's lost interest. Hopefully things change soon because I'm quite tired of trying to get him to transition so I don't have to buy or feed him babyfood anymore!!

There's also some new pics on the side of my blog of the boys - check them out.

No comments: