Saturday, June 7, 2008

Playdoh... ugh!!


Whoever invented playdoh, clearly was NOT a mom!!! I can't tell you how much I hate playdoh and the mess it makes. And of course our 3 yr old LOVES it! We hide it in the closet downstairs and once every couple of months he can get it out. It's awful, because he enjoys it so much, but I can't stand having to clean it up. I find it for weeks on the floor, on his clothes, on my dining room table. And anyone who gives playdoh as a gift is evil. :) They either have no idea what it's like to have to clean it up or they really don't care because they aren't the one's having to do it.


Well I got brave and let Peyton get it out today. Maybe because I was feeling guilty for all the attention I have to pay to Parker lately and don't get the time I used to get to do stuff with him. Or maybe I'm just insane! :)

1 comment:

Kati said...

Welcome to blogging!!

The best part of play-doh is all the hard crumbs that fall out everywhere when you get the play-doh toys out the next time.