Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Joining the blogging world...

So I was asked by a friend to start a blog and I got to thinking that it might just be a good idea since everyone is always asking about the boys and to see pictures of them. This way I can get some "me" time to vent and stalk other people's blogs and our family and friends can see what the boys are up to. :)

So here it is... my pink blog for my two boys. Hey, every girl needs a little pink, especially when you are surrounded by all testosterone at home. Maybe one day I'll get a girl... :) Jeff wants one now. Crazy right? Another baby is just what we need to get our 3 yr old to stop sreaming at us and telling us "NO!" with every step he takes.

For those of you with 2 kids, does the sreaming and constant defiance that's a result of bringing another member into the family, ever stop? I feel like Peyton spends more time in "time out" than he does anything else.

2 comments:

Christina & Jake said...

I don't have much parenting advice - well none - but it sounds normal. Maybe try to do something only with him that can be considered "Peyton time". That way he feels special. Good luck to ya dear!

Anonymous said...

So excited to show this to Jeff we feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever. I guess this is one way we can keep up. I would love to get one started but don't know how I feel about having pictures of the kids out there for everyone to see. Pleas egive a shout if oyu need help ever we would love to have a play date since were so close now
love ya