Friday, November 2, 2012

My new love

I LOVE my job! I LOVE helping people get healthy! I LOVE seeing results like this!


Or getting text/email messages like this: "My coughing symptoms that I had from the acid reflux and spasms of esophogus is almost completely gone which I noticed in week 2 or 3 of taking the products." AND "I have lost 4.5lbs and 2 inches in my waist and my husband has lost 4.4 lbs" by day 5 on the products. AND "I have lost 18 lbs in 7 wks and have so much energy I never thought I could have!"



I never thought I would be making a career out of helping people lose weight and get healthy, but I LOVE it! Did I mention I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new job?! :) I have been having fun helping others and reaching new goals of my own! I made manager this month and am striving to surpass that this month! I can't wait to get an all expense paid cruise for 2 from Xyngular and help people along the way! If you want to join me on this journey, start losing weight, or overcome a health concern, then get in touch with me because I would love to tell you more about it!

No comments: