Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

Well Halloween was an interesting one this year. We weren't even sure there was going to be a Halloween due to the hurricane. Its been a crazy week of lots of preparing for the storm (that we fortunately fared very well!), finding things to do with 4 cooped up kids home from school and housebound, and just getting back into routine by the end of the week. I was totally unprepared for Halloween with all their costumes still in bags and didn't start until about 30 min before I was supposed to leave the house (which with 4 is not even close to enough time when I'm doing it by myself). So needless to say, they were kind of thrown together, but they had a fun time despite my short comings.

We stopped at my parent's house first and met Jeff there. Then we came back to our neighborhood and went door to door, with a final stop at Jeff's mom's. It was a whirlwind night and the first school night of the week, so it was crazy.

Unfortunately among forgetting to get their costumes ready, I forgot to check my camera. The battery was dead! So, not too many pics and if I did they were with my cell or from my mom. I was so bummed!!

Peyton and Parker were Army men (with green hair - don't all Army men have green hair? :))


Paxton was a pirate - and yes, that's a real patch for an eye problem he is having, but I made it work with the costume.



Piper was a witch.


All the cousins together at Grandmom and Grandpop's.


Pax REFUSED to take a picture, so we have the back of his head in all the group shots.





Happy Halloween!!

No comments: