Monday, November 1, 2010

MOOOMMMMYYYY!!!!!

I haven't posted a Not Me Monday post, originated over on MckMama's blog in forever, so here's a quick one!

Paxton still likes to sleep in his bouncy seat and I am definitely NOT too lazy to change that. And I most definitely DO NOT allow my 3 month old to sleep with his face covered with a blanket all while NOT wearing a pink and white girl bib because I am always on top of the laundry around here.




And while I was quickly writing up this post, my 6 year DID NOT yell, "MOMMY, Parker took his diaper off and is poopy!" I DID NOT find my 2 yr old on the couch with his poopy diaper in his hands and his little toosh just inches from touching the back of the couch!
Tanya
PS - Don't fret... what you can't see is that Paxton's face is turned to the side and the blanket is not covering his mouth and nose.

No comments: