Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life

Some things that have been going on at the Borchelt house... Peyton started Kindergarten and loves it! Parker is learning to say more and more. "No" seems to be more prominent than ever! :) Piper is working on rolling over and loves watching her brothers run all over the house. Tanya is hobbling around after the kids with a cast and a stress fracture to her heel and Jeff is enjoying the fact that he has Saturdays off for about 2 months so he can watch college football. :)



Peyton is always begging me to take a picture of him as soon as I get the camera out.

Piper loves her swing.


Tried to get Parker kissing Piper, but the camera wasn't cooperating and this is the best I could do.


And this is the most cooperative I could get Parker to be when I asked him to sit next to Sissy.

No comments: