Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I was asked to post my business story in a group that my mentor leads last week; while I always knew in the back of my head my reason for why I do this, putting it "down on paper" released a new passion and motivator for continuing to do what I do even when things aren't always easy. I was back and forth on whether to share my vulnerability with my blog and fb peeps at large, but Jeff told me to stop worrying about what other people think and to share because you never know who needs to hear it.

So here it is:

Desperate to find something to help supplement our income but hard pressed for time as a mom of 4, ages 8, 5, 4, and 2, I have been super blessed by the opportunity that Xyngular has provided for our family. My husband, Jeff wanted to lose weight and I wanted him to be happy. Back in June of 2012 we decided to change our lives and to date he has lost 65 lbs and I have lost 4. Why do I even bring up that 4 lb weight loss you ask? Well because it shows that you don’t have to have a huge weight loss story to be successful in this business. I don’t really have an overwhelmingly awesome health story either (relief from chronic back pain and some much needed energy), but I know what these products can do and have done for my family and friends and I want nothing more than to pass that gift onto others.


I am a super shy person and have had to step outside my comfort zone, reach deep inside, and share my heart out. It’s not as easy for me without a huge weight loss story, but I am not letting that get in my way. I have earned an all-expense paid trip to Utah for my husband and I, I have earned my $500 cash bonus that Sandra was talking about, as well as monthly bonuses that are helping my husband and I get out of debt!


Knowing that I work for a company that has integrity and stands behind their products, and that I am sharing something I am truly passionate about, has carried through into a successful business. 

No comments: