Friday, January 13, 2012

Crazy?

So I was going CRAZY trying to find this book I lost that I mentioned in Overdue. We looked EVERYWHERE and when I say everywhere, it really was everywhere. I looked in the most impossible spots, but I was determined to not have to pay for this book!

I went to the library to return the movie mix up from Overdue and I get there and they can't find the case to the movie I had. They say I still had it! I was getting really irritated, because I KNEW I didn't have it. I went back to the kids section and while chasing a 17 month old around and keeping an eye on the other two, I am scouring the movie section to no avail. They tell me that I need to check at home again.

While I'm looking for the movie I decide to look for this "missing" book and what do I find??? THE BOOK!!!! You have got to be kidding me!! So now they are starting to second guess themselves and this whole movie debacle!

Maybe I'm not as crazy as I thought! Just maybe I have a little more organization to my life that I thought!!

No comments: