Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random photos

I haven't posted in a while, but here are a few random photos of life with the Borchelt's lately.

You can see "baby girl" is growing... she's doing well. I go for the 1st of my 4 ultrasounds I have to have to check on her growth. They just want to make sure that my SVT isn't affecting her.

Can you tell he's my kid?? Its hard to see in this picture, but our eyes are the same color - the only thing about him that looks like me. :)

Me and the boys....

Laundry basket fun... don't mind the spaghetti sauce on Peyton's face still left from dinner. :)

Parker and his mashed potatoes. The only way he will eat them is if he can play in them and that's even a stretch to say he actually swallowed them. Still having trouble getting him to eat ANYTHING!!

No comments: