Friday, September 26, 2008

My two studs...

I know this is a post that I as a mom would probably be the only one to enjoy, but I just had to show off my 2 little studs in the making. :)
I found this shirt at Old Navy and just had to buy it for them. If you can't tell, their shirts say "Future Prom King. Royalty in the making. To cast your vote, see mom." :) I get told all the time that our boys are so beautiful and will be breaking girls hearts. I don't like to think of them with girlfriends just yet.... I'm their only girl right now. :) BUT, I can say I agree that they are so handsome and just squeezable cute. I guess I'm a little biased though.

Peyton 4 yrs and Parker 6 months

2 comments:

Karen said...

Tanya those shirts are too cute!!!

Karen said...

Tanya those shirts are too cute!!!